I was talking about all the Vita games I have coming up and made a list. Thought I should probably reproduce it here, for posterity's sake and to see if I get anywhere near accomplishing any of it.
This year I've beaten, what, Sorcery Saga, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Danganronpa, Persona 3 Portable, and Final Fantasy X HD so far? Not bad at all. Here's the list of stuff I have and want to complete:
- Demon Gaze (almost done)
- Mind Zero (early, might just restart to do it for real because it's literally maybe an hour in, probably next game)
- Final Fantasy X-2 (handful of hours in)
- Monster Monpiece (early, usually just doing a battle or two in the margins before dinner/sleep/whatever)
- Project Diva f (third time playing the game, slowly maybe getting around to platting it in the margins?)
- The Walking Dead Season 2 (need to start)
- Conception II (handful of hours in, got bumped by more interesting stuff (not that I don't like it))
- Luftrausers (I doubt I'll "beat" this but I would like to see a blimp some time)
- Deception IV (might play some time)
- Soul Sacrifice Delta (I dunno, might play some time)
And here's stuff I either have and have put off for the near future, or are upcoming/preordered:
- Danganronpa 2
- Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
- Project Diva F 2nd (I have the import, haven't played it much, might just wait until the NA release)
- Akiba's Trip
- XBlaze Code: Embryo
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (going to do story mode on Vita I think)
- Atelier Rorona Plus (I've started Totori, but won't resume it until I play Rorona, now that it's coming out)
- Atelier Totori Plus
- Atelier Meruru Plus
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
- Freedom Wars
- Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!
- Axiom Verge if we get that this year?
- Some other indies I probably forgot about
I can't hold all these Vitas.