I'm streaming for Extra Life again this year! If you're reading this the day of, hopefully I'm still conscious, as I'm coming back from a business trip. Regardless, some quick linkage, and then on to the game stream details.
November 5th, 11:00 CDT!
First, obviously, is Extra Life itself. It's a charity helping children's hospitals, and this is the big event of the year for them. You should probably donate, that's what cool people do. You can go to my donor page to get all the info and donate. I already put down $50, as is my custom, and I'll match another $100 of others' donations!
You can watch my stream on Twitch! More on why I did that in a moment, but this year I didn't put together my own stream page. Hang out below or at Twitch, I'll be chewing the fat and taking requests in Twitch chat!
This year I'm streaming as part of the Giant Bomb community team. They're a bunch of decent folks, and you can see all of their streams here.
Alright, now that that's taken care of, if you're here and already watching the stream, you probably want to know what I have in store. Well, I don't know! But there's a lot that could be. Some ideas on my mind:
- Mega Man Legacy Collection (can I fit all the games into one night?)
- Palate cleansing with Project Diva X
- Random forays into Caladrius Blaze, Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours, Gradius, and more (part of the ongoing series of me enjoying games I'm bad at)
- Maybe I'll finally get around to starting Tokyo Mirage Sessions
- Putzing around in BlazBlue: Central Fiction
- Hitman follies?
- Jackbox games if people are physically/virtually around?
- More retro madness:
- Akumajou Special - Boku Dracula-kun
- Castlevania I–IV
- Holy Diver
- Makeruna! Makendou
- Maniac Mansion
- Monster Party
- The Ninjawarriors Again
- Rushing Beat Ran
- Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti
- Sweet Home
- ...and tons more
I'll be taking requests for when I don't have any better idea or start getting burned out, so hang out in Twitch chat and help keep me company. Donate to subject me to your gaming whims!
Join me on November 5th at 11:00 CDT!